Keolis is a worldwide leader in passenger transport. Established in 16 countries, the company develops tailor-made mobility solutions to meet local needs.
In a society where transport issues are increasingly present, whether as a means of improving daily mobility or for environmental reasons, Keolis’ aim is to help transport authorities attain their goals of providing efficient and effective public transport offers to their citizens.
Throughout all of its activities and countries, the group has a proven track record in attaining high standards of safety, reliability, availability and punctuality, thanks to the implementation of operations and maintenance processes targeting the optimal delivery of public transport services.
- Annual revenue in 2016 : €5.1 billion
- 49% of revenue generated internationally & 51% in France
- 58,300 employees worldwide
- 3 billion passengers travelled worldwide in 2016
Keolis operates all transport modes around the world:
- 23,500 Buses and Coaches
- 137km of automated metro networks
- 797 km of tram networks
- 5,875 of train networks
- 17,300 bike-share bicycles (short & long-term rental)
- 3 sea and river shuttle networks
- 370 car parks and 150,000 spaces
- 2.9 million on-demand journeys per year